This policy is updated from time to time, the latest version is published on this page.
If you have any questions about this policy, please email email@example.com or write to:
FDG Creative Ltd, York House, 138 South Street, Dorking, Surrey, RH4 2EU.
We gather and use certain information about individuals in order to provide products and services and to enable certain functions on this website.
We also collect information to better understand how visitors use this website and to present timely, relevant information to them.
What data we gather
We may collect the following information:
- Contact information including email address
- Demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
- Website usage data
- Other information relevant to client enquiries
- Other information pertaining to special offers and surveys
How we use this data
Collecting this data helps us understand what you are looking for from us, enabling us to deliver improved products and services.
Specifically, we may use data:
- For our own internal records.
- To improve the products and services we provide.
- To contact you in response to a specific enquiry.
- To customise the website for you.
- To send you promotional emails about products, services, offers and other things we think might be relevant to you.
- To send you promotional mailings or to call you about products, services, offers and other things we think might be relevant to you.
- To contact you via email, telephone or mail for market research reasons.
Cookies and how we use them
What is a cookie?
A cookie is a small file placed on our computer’s hard drive. It enables our website to identify your computer as you view different pages on our website.
Cookies allow websites and applications to store your preferences in order to present content, options or functions that are specific to you. They also enable us to see usage information such as how many people use the website and what pages they visit.
- Analyse our web traffic using an analytics package. Aggregated usage data helps us improve the website structure, design, content and functions.
- Store information about your preferences.
- To recognise you when you return to our website.
Cookies do not provide us with access to your computer or any information about you, other than that which you choose to share with us.
To learn more about cookies and how they are used, please visit www.allaboutcookies.org.
Controlling information about you
We will never lease, distribute or sell your personal information to third parties unless we you’re your permission or the law requires us to.
Requesting details of what information we hold on you
You have the right to request details of personal information which we hold on you under the General Data Protection Regulations. If you would like a copy of the information held on you, please apply in writing to the postal address shown above, providing your contact details including an email address, which must match the one held on our records. We may contact you to confirm your identity.
We will use reasonable endeavours to provide information held about you within 1 calendar month of the receipt of your written request.
We will always hold your information securely.
To prevent unauthorised disclosure or access to your information, we have implemented suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Links from our website
Our website may contain links to other websites.
Please note that we have no control of websites outside of our domain. If you provide information to a website to which we link, we are not responsible for its protection or privacy.
Always be wary when submitting data to websites. Read the website’s data protection and privacy policies in full.